"Why" questions have always intrigued me.
- Why is there beauty?
- Why do people ruin that beauty?
- Why am I here? What is my place in Creation?
"Why" questions lead me to "how" or "what" questions.
- How can I enjoy the beauty that God has created?
- How can I preserve the beauty that God has created?
- How can I live a more natural Christianity?
"As the poet said, 'Only God can make a tree' -- probably because it's so hard to figure out how to get the bark on."
Thanks for stopping by my page. I hope here to look at what I call Natural Christianity. That is, how we as Christians can live naturally within this wonderful world that God has created. I hope it to be a delightful, thoughtful, growing, sometimes humorous, journey for us all. Feedback is heartily sought.